Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 9, 2008

Sweet Stamps!


I think I mentioned last week, I'd picked up new goodies from Unity right? Well here's the third card, with the third set, I purchased, Delectable Delights

 This card is for one of my very favorite little girls, the first daycare client I ever had, and is now turning six.  I watched her for three years and during that time, she was my eldest son's most dear companion.  So of course, I wanted to make something super cute to celebrate the occasion! 

The image was colored with copic markers, then coated in Diamond Glaze with a little dazzling dust.  Sugary sweet!

Now that I got them all inky, its a great time to pick up some more - guess what, they're giving away a free stamp with every order today!  And its one of my favorites to boot! How fun is that?

Imagine my surprise last week when I received a note from AJ asking if they could add my cards to the Unity blog this week! aaaaaakkk! So exciting!  Of course, I said "for sure!" Check it out over here
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover