Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 28, 2008

Sweet Treats - Right at Home

I just wanted to thank Lisa and Sharon at Right at Home Scrapbooking as well as the wonderful ladies that joined me for my very first class.  (Hi everyone!!!!) 

I had so much fun, and I hope that  you all liked the projects we made.  I do apologize that we took so long to finish everything.  Ah, me and all the layers, I can't help myself. I'll streamline things for next time so that I don't keep you all so LONG!  

We made five cards, two using "What's Up Cupcake" and three using "Here's the Scoop."  Worked with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  I'd hoped to show you all how the nesties worked, rather than zipping through myself to save time.  Sorry!!

I hope that you'll all consider coming back next month for another My Favorite Things class! Details coming soon!  

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melissa said...

Very sweet Joanne!

Many Blessings,
M.

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Too cute!! Love it!! Can't wait to hear about the class!! :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh, congrats on your class! I'm sure it was a lot of fun for everyone - you included! I love your card!

Rachel said...

Great card! I loved the ice cream one too!

Lee said...

Oh YUM!!! What a sweeeeeet card!! I love that dp!! I also am addicted to layers!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Joanne, your class was fabulous!!! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the August class, and Sept, and Oct.... :)
Karen

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover