Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 28, 2008

Box o Birds

For the longest time, I've been loving this "Pretty Birds" set illustrated by Kim Hughes from Cornish Heritage Farms. I'm shocked that I'm only just now adding it to my "collection" (okay, I feel a little less guilty when I call it a collection.... that makes it seem a little less gluttonish to hoard all these stamps right??))

So finally I got a chance to buy it!  I've adored it for the longest time, I really just don't know what took me so long.....

I've also been meaning for ages to make one of those little boxes to hold an assortment of 3x3 notecards.   So what a perfect opportunity to pick up the stamps, and create a little box of notes.

All the fixings for this Box O' Birds will soon be available at Right at Home Scrapbooking! I'll be sure to post a link as soon as everything is available, it was just too cute not to share.


If you like the stamp set and live in the Greater Boston area, I'll also be teaching a class in the 
store on September 13th where we'll make five different cards with this set.  I had a lot of fun with all sorts of different papers and tools.  Can't wait to show you what I've been up to!!  Karen, you lurker, ((hugs)) I hope you'll be able to make it!






12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

omg, that is VERY cute. Love the birdies!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

How wonderful!

Julie Campbell said...

Man! I wish I lived closer! I'd definitely sign up! You're really inspiring me! LOVE this idea!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...I totally LOVE this!! You are enabling me, girl! ;)

jonisart said...

These are just too adorable! I wish I could be at that class!

Melissa said...

Very sweet Joanne!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

I'm out of the woodwork for this one...I can't wait for your class!!! These are awesome!

Karen :)

Mimi Hornberger said...

This is so beautiful! I love those Kim Hughes stamps. TFS! XO, Mimi

Gretchen Clark said...

Love your blog;D
I wanted to pass this along to you, a blog I check out on a regular basis...this mom packs really cute lunches for her son who has allergies, thought you might be interested.

Gretchen Clark said...

oops...here is the link
http://www.lunchnugget.com/

Lisa H. said...

love this set too and hope to one day add it to my collection. It was from her one owl stamp that I became obessed with Owls (and birds in general). I love how you used this set. great little box and I love the cards to go in it!

Anonymous said...

This is such a GORGEOUS set, Joanne! Love, love, LOVE it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover