Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 26, 2008

Girly and Fun

You may remember that I mentioned last week that one of my daycare clients was moving on to preschool this year.  

She's been such a joy to watch and like her Mommy and I, loves her art projects.

With that in mind, as a little going away present, I created this little altered tin for her and packed it with crayons, beads, a little card game and all sorts of treats for her.  

She had fun picking all the papers out of my embarassingly large stash of paper and then we colored the Lilly to look just like her.  

I can't wait to hear about her big first day of school! Hopefully she'll color me a picture!

I'm having such fun with my new Pink Cat Studio stamps.  They're so adorable.  I inked them up with my new Rock a Blocks, which are just perfect for either acrylic or unmounted rubber stamps.  I'll be sure to do a step by step on how they work in the next week if anyone is interested.  I've been really happy with the results.

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison said...

What a great altered tin! I tried one a while ago, and it didn't work out nearly as nice. I couldn't get all the bumps out! This looks great - I bet she loved it.

Kathleen said...

This is so sweet! I love that little Stamp! I'd love a tutorial on the rock a blocks. I just received mine and I'd love to make sure I'm doing it right. I had trouble with the little one yesterday---it kept picking up the ink on the sides and leaving it on my paper---I'm sure it was user error!!

Melanie said...

thisis grogeous you are the most most thoughtful!!!! I agree, thought those rock a blocks at CHA were too kewl....

Melissa said...

Your tin is so adorable Joanne! Perfect for a little girl :) Great job!

Christi Flores said...

This is super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious! I just love this and I'm sure your sweet girl will too!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh wow!! What a thoughtful gift, Joanne. Perfect for a little girl!!

Anonymous said...

What a adorable little tin!! You sound like a wonderful mom/daycare mom. Everyone should be so lucky!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover