Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 25, 2008

Hoppy!

So happy I finally got some time to play with my new Billy stamps from Pink Cat Studio!  I picked up both Billy and the Accessories set because in my business, I always need kids birthday cards, and I knew these would be really fun for the kids.

And, um, fun for ME too!

My old room mate hosted a party for both her little guys this weekend. There were 48 little guests and their parents. That's right - forty eight! The kids had a truly fantastic time!  

Have you ever been to Pump It Up? Its fantastic.  If there's one near you, take your kids. If there isn't one near you, open one and make a fortune!!

This card uses the WeR Memory Keepers "White Out" collection paper.  I had a blast coloring this with my copic markers, and added lots of machine stitching. The sentiment was added to a set of Stampin Up tag punchouts.  

Have a Hoppy Day! (sorry for the pun, couldn't help myself!)





 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover