Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2008

Kickin' Back

This is a sample for My Favorite Things that I forgot to show you!  

This was one of the cards that we created at my most recent card class over at Right at Home.  I totally adore this paper from Collage Press.  

If the layout looks familiar, its because it is Kristina Werner inspired and was Splitcoast Sketch Challenge number 181

Kicking back and relaxing is exactly what I hope to do this weekend. We've got no big plans, and I love that!  

Next week, My Favorite Things has a release on Wednesday, and Gina K has a release on Friday! Looking forward to lots of sample making this weekend, and previews all next week!

Have a wonderful, and most importantly SAFE Holiday weekend, and hope you get to kick back and relax too!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute!! I love this sketch, I always go to it when I feel stuck, you can't make a bad card with it!

Melanie said...

what a cute smple, love those slippers!!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover