Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 7, 2008

e-cation

I'm kicking back the next few days and enjoying a few days with my guys! Can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by!  I'm taking a little e-cation from blogging, blurfing and the like!

Be back Monday, relaxed, refreshed and hopefully I don't loose my mojo along the way....

Here are a few fantastic RAK's from friends.......

From Julie Masse - She sent me this super cute Cowgirl Sophia stamp set, and how sweet is this, a stamp that says "A little something!"    Julie is one of my very first blogging 
friends, and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet!  In addition to stamping, and being on two design teams, she is also homeschooling her children. I'm in awe of her!!  

This next card is from Charmaine. It is as bright and cheerful as her personality!  Due to my CRAZY summer schedule, I missed out on meeting her on her family trip to Massachusetts this summer.  Sniff Sniff. I'm always amazed at how much she can get done with real little ones at home! She has such a fun stammping style, and I love "visiting" Oodabug Alley each day to see what she's up to next!

This next one is
 from Carole who just makes me laugh.  She and I got to enjoy a delicious apple martini (or um two??) at CHA a few weeks ago.  That girl, as I've said on several occasions, has just such an eye for color and can pull off even the most difficult of color combinations!  Madly talented and I'm lucky to call her my friend!  

My last RAK today is from my (as my husband would say) real life friend Meri!  She's my college pal, bridesmaid and now fellow crafter!  She ran across this fun vintage vespa sticker and created this fun postcard for me.  It was SO thoughtful of her, and its sitting in my kitchen to cheer me each morning when I stumble down each morning groggy from late night stampin!

Girls, I'm so sorry that posting all these cards has been so delayed.....eeeeks. Bad friend.

Have a great few days everyone!


0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover