Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2008

Its Almost Here!

Tonight's the night that five new stamps from My Favorite Things will be released.  This fun new set is another My Favorite Things Presents addition, this time from artist Stephanie Fizer titled "Monster Squad."  Isn't it just totally adorable??

You know what is SO fun about Halloween stamping? You can use the most totally loud color combinations and its perfect!  Unless you make brave color choices like my friend Carole, who always seems to pull it off, I'd never think to put orange, green, purple and yellow in a card, but this was so fun!  

I made this little haunted house all bright colors, green, orange purple with my copic markers, and then I went back over everything with my Pearlescent Watercolors. I just love the shimmery effect to make this little house pop off the page. 

The sentiment is stamped with white craft ink then embossed - it was punched out with my Stampin Up key tag punch.

For that fun bow, I tied a bow with two pieces of ribbon held together at the same time.  That polka dotted ribbon needed a little oomph to stand out well enough.  Speaking of that fun designer paper, its a new product that Kim will be adding to the My Favorite Things online store tonight!  There will be two packages of 6x6 designer paper available and ribbon to match!  Please hop on over to Kim's blog for all the details!  Including a really fun flap book that she created as well!

Don't forget, you can take a peek at all the Design Team previews over on the Splitcoast Gallery using the key word "MFTAUG08."  Sadly, I can't make it to the Launch Party tonight over on the Splitcoast Member Company forum --- but I hope that you'll pop in for a visit and be sure to fill me in on the scoop!!  Don't want to miss a thing!  Remember its from 9-11pm Eastern Time!




3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melissa said...

So cute Joanne! Seeing all of the Halloween images on the web has me longing for fall!

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown said...

The new sets look like so much fun!! Your cards have been so great! :)

~Valarie~ said...

found the blog on a search

Cute! Halloween is my fav holiday.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover