Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 13, 2008

Embracing Life

Thanks for all your support with yesterday's post.  I've got an appointment schedule at the allergist for the boys, and I'm busy going through the fridge and cabinets and household products removing "offending" products.  Phone calls placed to both schools and action plans in the works....will be spending some time on the FAAN (food allergy and anaphalaxis network) website later today to do more research.   

I was lucky enough to have a fellow Stampin Up demonstrator in town loan me one of her new stamp sets from convention! How FANTASTIC is that?  What a sweetheart. 

I wanted to add a card for my open house on Thursday with one of the new silhouette style stamps, and with the new in colors.  I've now made this too complex for an open house make and take, but thought I'd share it here and I'll have it on display Thursday night.  I'll go back and make a streamlined version for the make and take. 

The designer paper up top is the new Bella Rose designer paper, this is the Kiwi Kiss colored pattern.  The bottom cardstock is Pink Pirouette stamped with the branch also in the same color.

The popped up bloom was stamped in Pink Pirouette then clear embossed.  The sentiment "Embrace Life" is from the stamp set with that same name, stamped in Close to Cocoa.

Since I don't have any of that new delicious ribbon in yet, I covered the seam from the papers with some vanilla and kraft paper sewn together with my janome and then covered one side with a build a brad with the pink pirouette paper inside.

Now off to design a more group friendly card! Giggle.


 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover