Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 18, 2008

Simple Pleasures

As much as I love summer, I will admit, that I'm sort of looking forward, albeit with a bit of nervous anticipation, to the fall.   So much going on...kindergarten for one child, the start of preschool for the other, new clients for me, a baby niece to be born.   

I'll miss the sun, and heading to the pool club, but a brisk walk with a sweater or fleece is pretty great too!  Picking apples...can't wait! YUM!

That being said, I took a little time to pull some autumnal paper from Scenic Route out of my stash, and set to work using Gina K's "Simple Pleasures" set.  This is the very first set that I purchased from Gina K, a little under one year ago!  I actually bought it for my tryout for the Guest Design team!  I had been inspired by so many lovely creations by Emily that I just had to have that stamp!

I was fortunate enough to make the Guest Design team for the spring, and I've been on the Senior Design team since mid May.  
And don't forget, now's your chance to become a guest designer for Gina K Designs.  Each month one designer will receive all of the following month's new release sets. This designer will participate in all of the Design Team events and get all the Design Team perks for the whole month that they are "In the Spotlight!" Be sure to check out this post on her blog for more details.  



 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover