Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 20, 2008

Still time to Celebrate!

This post is so late, but there are still a few more hours left to Celebrate MFT - heck, I celebrate this fantastic company way more than once a month!  (In fact, I'm teaching a My Favorite Things Card class tomorrow night at my local stamping store!!)

This card is both for Celebrate MFT Day and today's Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.  If you're not familiar with Celebrate MFT Day, its just a great excuse to pull out those My Favorite Things stamps and let them get all inky!

This is going to be a Thank You note for my eldest son's birthday party this past weekend, held at a local family farm!  I apologize to all of you that don't get this version of the card, but I think you'll see that it is possibly a wee bit complicated to make this 10 times!  Giggle.

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then I masked it to sponge a background all around.  Sponging was done with the new Kiwi Kiss for the grass, and a combination of Bordering Blue and Whisper White ink for the sky. 

Hope you have a chance to put those MFT's to work today!  Don't forget to leave a comment on the thread with a link to your creation for a chance at a lucky random gift of $5 to the MFT site!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Carolyn King said...

Super adorable...love this and perfect for the thank yous---just make it more simple!!! lol! AMAZING--lucky person who gets this one.

Hope you are holding up ok with all that is going on!

Lori Barnett said...

How cute is THAT!!! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Wow this ist very nice!! I would like to see more :-)

lg susanne

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover