Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 19, 2008

Too Cute to be Spooky

Am I ever in a funk this week?? It finally dawned on me that in addition to being in a mad panic about this allergy thing, that I'm simply anxious about the start of kindergarten next week!!

To make matters worse two of my cutie clients that I've been watching have their last day this week. One of them, I've been watching for nearly three years and is like the daughter I don't have....sniff....tears. I think its too much to process all at once.

You know its bad when you don't even have the energy to stamp. That's SO not me.

Luckily, I had a few cute cards tucked away from the weekend saved up.

These little cuties from the "Monster Squad" from My Favorite Things Presents are just too cute to be spooky. And besides, since I'm in the business of minding very small children, I don't usually let Halloween get too creepy! I adore watching them come in dressed up like little lady bugs, princesses, teddy bears etc. So sweet.

In fact, my kids like to bring out the costumes all year round. Just last week, my little guy was wearing a cowboy hat, and Lightning McQueen boots around target. I used to wonder why parents let their kids go out dressed like that... now, I know.

Have a great day!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

love your cards and site..
You have great cards.
Love them!!!

audra k said...

oh SO cute. This reminds me of the big kids first halloween when they all dressed up in little animal costumes. I love the background work you did on this card. The white thread on the purple card stock is great for Halloween!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card!

jonisart said...

So sorry to hear about everything that is going on Joanne! Your boys are very lucky to have such an amazing mother. With everything that's going on, I'd say your handling it really well! Great card, love that adorable image:-)

Angie Tieman said...

Ohhhh, this is so cute! Love those top layers, how you distressed them and stitched, then made it clean on the bottom! The images are precious too! Cute story about your son in Target...I always wonder why parents let their kids go out like that too! lol! j/k!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover