Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 22, 2008

Tote full of notes....

I wanted to share one of the projects from my class last night at Right at Home Scrapbooking!  This is a little project that I'd made for Kim for her birthday and then decided it would be fun to teach at the store as well.  I just love this paper from Scenic Route's Providence Collection, and thought it would be fun to pair with My Favorite Things Presents Chamomille.

This little tote is originally designed by Leslie Miller, you can find the instructions here on her gorgeous blog "Running with Scissors."  It holds four cards plus envelopes to match.

Be sure to hop on over to My Favorite Things to check out this months' specials. There are some really fantastic stamp sets available, and only while supplies last.  These sets will be limited edition while they last, then gone! So, be sure to pick the following items up if they're on "Your list!"

Baby First
Build a Bouquet
Bundles of Bouquets
Farm Friends
Hare for the Holidays
Hearts Galore
She's Having a Baby
My Favorite 48 pencil collection


I have some great news for anyone following along on my boys allergies... I met with the dean of students, school nurse and the kindergarten teacher. We're all on the same page, both Kindergarten classes will be nut free, epi pens are everywhere and I'm working on a list of safe snacks for birthday celebrations.  For our open house on Tuesday I'm going to bring in some of my son's favorite Soy Butter selections, and bake some safe goodies for everyone to taste! I'm thrilled!  Little guys new bracelet is due here today or Monday.  Feeling like maybe I can get some sleep again! Thanks to ALL of you for your support during this week, its been a rough one!




6 Comments    Post a Comment:

mudmaven said...

So glad things are looking up! It's always so helpful when you can feel confident in the folks that have to interact with him every day. These cards are gorgeous! Have a restful weekend! ~chris

Dottie K. said...

I'm glad to hear things are inline and looking good for the boys. Cards are beautiful along with the tote. Have a great weekend! :)

jonisart said...

So glad things are all coming together Joanne! It must be a huge relief to you! I LOVE that tote you made, the colors are beautiful! Can't wait to try it for myself. After being at CHA with all of you stamping experts and seeing the amazing products, I don't think I stood a chance not to become a stamper!;-) I have you to blame for my new addiction,lol!

Jennifer Buck said...

What an adorable set! Love it! Hope you are doing well! :)

Unknown said...

SO glad to hear things are looking up for the boys!! Your projects are beautiful - you know I LOVE that paper!! :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are so nice!! I love the things on your blog!!

lg susanne

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover