Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2008

Not a Sketchy Bella!

My Bellas have been so patient. When I saw that Jen's Sketch for You To Try this weekend was Bellariffic, of course, it was time to play!!  Out came the bag, and a few girls are now awaiting their turn on the desk.  The others are currently waiting while I clean and reorganize (my table is a DISASTER, no lie.) okay, yes at the moment, I'm blogging, I had to take a cleaning break. Giggle.

I love to Copic my Bellas, and they're fun with my prismacolors too, but I think by far, my favorite thing to do with them is paper piecing. And, goodness knows I've got LOTS of paper in my "collection" to play around.  This sketch is a great one for all those scraps that you might have around. 

This set of "leftover" cardstock is from Collage Press and well, I think by now you might have an idea of how I seem to just gravitate to pink papers.  (wink.)

I've got another version of this sketch to post tomorrow, okay actually super late tonight, its for a challenge that isn't quite yet posted. But I hope you'll come back or check the MFT Forum for the second iteration of this fun sketch.

Rainy day reorganization project is calling.  Have a great one!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover