Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 14, 2008

Boards and Beams

I was literally THRILLED when Paper Trey announced the "Boards and Beams" set this summer.  My aunt is a mortgage broker and stocks up on my hand made cards so that she'll have one handy to send along to her clients upon the closure of the deal.   

While the coloring of the house is admittedly a wee bit time consuming, I just love the end result, and as I was catching up on my TiVo anyways......  

I spent the better portion of the evening the other night cranking out "house cards" to send along to her.  

For the second half of the batch, I used a Chocolate Chip card base, so I made sure to line the cards with ivory paper and then added a coordinating strip of designer paper to finish off the inside.  

I have to say, this set is just literally filled with options. A variety of sentiments, several little fence pieces, this sweet little tree...a row house, topiaries etc.  I think it is just so very very thoughtfully designed and lots of fun to play with.

Here's to a very wonderful day!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melissa said...

Awesome Joanne! I'm currently working on some of the same kinds of cards to give to my hard working Realtor and friend!

Many Blessings,
M.

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is beautiful Joanne! I have this stamp set too, needs some love, lol! Love the colors on this and the layout too!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover