Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 15, 2008

Shoeless Joe

Today, Michelle is hosting a "What's Up Wednesday Challenge"  This week, the girls are stamping with that fantastic new "Window Shopping" set but can you believe it, mine got eaten up in the mail! They've either been lost in the bottom of the mail truck, or my mailman's wife is using them.  

A new set is on the way to me that I just can't WAIT to get all inky.  
But till then, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to play with these sweet kittens from "Peppermint Cats" again.  

I missed out on last week's Try a New Technique Challenge to make a Mini Pizza Box (the original instructions are from my friend Jen) and they do come together so quickly!  While cleaning last week, I ran across a sizeable stash of this "Holiday Thyme" paper, now long since retired from Stampin Up.  

I'll be putting together several of these for teacher gifts for the holidays. And filling them with my very favorite sweet treat chocolate covered cranberries. YUM!  

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover