Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 15, 2008

Who Loves it? I do I do!

If you're reading in a reader service, like google reader, then you haven't seen what has happened to my blog today!  I've been Tweaked and Designed!  Hope you'll pop by to see Sara's work, I'm so thrilled with the new design....  She totally gets my style and I'm so glad to see the design in action.  

More tweaks will be added including one of her famous signatures.... but I just couldn't wait for her to put up this sweet design.

So, who loves it? 

21 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

ooh! so much fun!

Kerry Johnson said...

Super cute! So glad you posted about it - I read through Google reader and would never have noticed. Love it!!

Dottie K. said...

This is just too cute! :)

SuperCool CreationS said...

I do too!! Super cute and super you!

mudmaven said...

WOW! Very nice - so colorful and cheery! Way to go! ~chris

Theresa Momber said...

Woohoo! It is super cute and fun. Congrats! I so need to do this...

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love it!

Linda said...

Add me to your "fan club". Not only is the design great, but I LOVE YOUR CARD DESIGNS!!! I'm definitely going to subscribe!!
Linda L Bien (SCS name)
www.hugsincluded.blogspot.com

P.S. Sara's Mommy

Eveline said...

I like it. It looks so fresh and fun. I thought I was on the wrong blog for a moment.
Eveline.

Amy said...

WOW! Sara did a great job (so what else is new...that girl is a genius)! I love the new look and it's so you and soooo different from your last look. Fab!

Sara said...

Yes I had (and am still having) a BLAST!!!! Thanks for all your inspiration and patience!

Lorie said...

I love it! I have my name in for a tweak and design too but I'm WAY down on the list.

Julie Campbell said...

Oh man! Another SWEET Sara design! It is sooo cute and fits you so well! Yeah!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Joanne this is so cute!!!! I just love anything Sara does - she's a phenom, huh??!!! SOOOOO CUTE!! :)

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh Joanne, I do! It looks fantastic! I am so gonna have to do this...

CraftyMomOf3 said...

it's AWESOME JO!! so you!!!

Rita said...

Wowza, I luv it!!! It's so adorable & easy on the eyes too!

Anonymous said...

WOW, i love it!!!

Connie said...

Well, you turned out another great one ! You may just be FAMOUS one of these days.

it really looks nice.

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

awwww!! sara did a fantastic job on your blog!! i'm so happy you love it!! she's a pretty good sister to have around. i guess i'll keep her. :) sus

Donna Baker said...

it is awesome, I love it too

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover