Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 15, 2008

Color Challenge, well Basically....and What's Up Wednesday Offer


Multi-tasking.  Um, sometimes it works for you, and sometimes not so much.  I was trying to do the Color Challenge this week, but only afterwards realized it was Pink Pirouette and Basic Black, not Basic GREY!! Whoops.

Carole is probably too busy to be reading over here, or else she'd call me a cheater.  But oh, well, I did TRY right?  Besides, I didn't want to make a black cat.... look how sweet they look in grey!

My poor Prismacolor Pencils have been taking a backseat to my Copics lately.  I pulled them out, picked the colors for this project and was just so pleased with how the final image came out.  I love the precise manner in which I can get into nooks and crannies without --whoops, ink moving into the wrong place. 

Don't get me wrong, I adore the vibrancy of my copics, but I'm still on that learning curve, and lets be honest, the things just don't always cooperate with me.  Hey, a girl needs a variety of tools right??  

You can find these sweet Peppermint Cats at My Favorite Things.  And guess what?  Kim is running a 48 hour special! Here are the details:
----------------------
Every order over $45 from Wednesday through midnight Friday (EST) gets to choose one of the retiring sets for FREE!

Simply add your selection to the comments section and we will take care of it! The sets you can choose from are:

Baby First
Build a Bouquet
Bundles of Bouquets
Farm Friends
Hare for the Holidays
Hearts Galore
She’s Having a Baby

It’s only for 48 hours though…



5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy said...

That is such a cute card. Love those cats.

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is so adorable! I love pink and gray together ...the heck with the rules!! haha!! I need to get this set, it's soooo cute!!

Lee said...

Grey or Black...........the kitties are just precious!! And I LOVE your new blog look!!!!

Rene Sharp said...

LOVE your new blog banner. It is great!! This card is also fantastic, love the color combo, great job!

Jody Morrow said...

That is VERY pretty coloring! LOVE IT!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover