Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2008

Two More Riding Hood Creations

I realized I never shared the final two cards for tonight's stamp club meeting.  I'm so excited for the girls to get here.  I'm busy this afternoon turning the playroom into stamp town.  Lucky for me I have small sized people who love to help with this job!

We always have a good laugh, and I love that my friends from all the different parts of my life (college, playgroup, fellow pre-k parents, neighbors and even Blog-readers!!!) all seem to hit if off so well! What can I say, I've got good taste in friends! Giggle!!

So, here are the last two cards we'll be making tonight.  One uses the "Punches Three" set and the wide oval punch along with some Bella Rose Designer paper (love that stuff!!)  

The other is a revision from a card you've seen me make here before.  I just went without all the quilting I'd done on my original sample for a cleaner and lets face it, just less time consuming creation!  Admittedly, we do as much (ahem, if not more....) talking than stamping, so I thought I'd make it easy!  

I was a total slacker and I didn't get my SU order placed early enough.  I'm going to be cutting right up to the last minute my kraft paper and dimensionals are arriving sometime today!! Eeks.  I've never done that before, and I apparently got stuck in a longer picking line than I'd noticed. Shame on me!!!

So, since clearly I {heart} Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette, what's YOUR new favorite in color?

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love BOTH of these!! Great layouts, layers and textures!!!

Emily said...

Wow! These are both absolutely gorgeous! Everything about both just looks awesome! TFS! =)

Nancy Riley said...

Oh, your friends are going to LOVE these projects, Joanne! They are fantastic!

Favorite color? No such thing in my mind ... I'm moved by color combinations and there's too many awesome combos to choose from!

Have FUN tonight!

Angie Tieman said...

These are gorgeous, really wowzers!! They are going to love them!

Lisa_in_AR said...

Love the distressed edges. It really adds a lot of texture.

Shirley said...

What a really beautiful card! I love the colors and the design.

Shirley said...

Working my way up the page instead of down and missed your first card, which is totally wonderful too!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover