Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2008

Thank you thank you!

As always, stamp night was a blast.  Although HEY, why didn't you all eat cupcakes, what am I going to do with them?  Is this diet sabotage or something?? But seriously, I love having a dedicated night to hang out with the girls, and they all seemed pretty happy with their card creations this evening.

Emily, thanks for sharing your friends with me!  Heck, they come bearing GIFTS and everything! Dana, I'm so sad you've got to leave so soon, I'll admit to being just so envious that you get to head to Bella Headquarters whenever you'd like.  Maybe you and Em and Nicky can just take a road trip  down here to visit Karen and I!!  Don't be a stranger, no lurking or I'll call you out!    

We got a christmas card for Colleen designed tonight and all the supplies on order.  Looks like I'd better figure out my own cards....

Already trying to figure out what we'll make next month!  And watch out girls, the rest of you are on camera next month!  

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  To all you cruisers, have a frozen SOMETHING for me, and use that sunblock!  To anyone not cruising next week, I hope you'll join us for the Gina K Designs Land Cruise!!  Details to follow tomorrow.  I've still got lots to clean up tonight!!!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Wow -- nice rack, babe!! hee hee... you know I couldn't resist... ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover