Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 17, 2008

Pretty Thanks.....

My aunt placed an order for several boxes of cards.  I filled out the last of the order with three of these thank you notes which I pulled together in record time as I kept the design straightforward.

There are still lots of extras, and many layers... but I didn't get fancy with stitching or complicated layers.  But, in the end, I like the combination of all the little details, and come on, who can't use a pretty thank you note now and again.

This paper is Scenic Route, and I remember drooling over this collection this summer at CHA.  In fact, as soon as I heard Right at Home had it in, I asked Lisa to please save me a package of it.  I drooled over it some more here at home, and finally was brave enough to cut in and use it.  I'm glad I did, but now sad that these beauties will get packed up and sent off.  I hope that they make the final recipient smile when they come out of an envelope at some point.  

For me, I guess that's the best part of this craft... when the card actually reaches its destination.  
Have a wonderful day and a great weekend!!

Edited to add:  Scenic Route Paper is from the Sonoma Line. YUM!  Check out this collection here

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy said...

ooooooohhhhh, I love these Joanne! Soooo simple. The paper is mucho scrumptious!

Dottie K. said...

These are gorgeous and I love SEI paper. :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hi Joan~
Love that paper and how nice of your aunt. I love making card sets for people. Very nice layout. Chris

Joy said...

WOW! That is gorgeous. Love it! :)

Regan said...

these are stunning!

Jody Morrow said...

Those are GORGEOUS! LOVE it!

Melissa said...

So very pretty!

Many Blessings,
M.

StampingontheLakefront said...

gorgeous - which collection is this form in scenic route?

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!!! I love them!

dpkennedy said...

You are so right, this paper is gorgeous! So are your cards! Elegant and pretty! I love your new blog design too-saw it on Sara's blog yesterday! Have a great weekend!

Melanie said...

I LOVE how you did your ribbon and button, theser are fab! love the new blog redo!!!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous cards! I can only imagine the others! These are so cheerful and so pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover