Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 1, 2008

check it out!


I've been keeping a little secret, but the Cat is finally out of the bag.... go over here to check it out!




13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

Congrats!! I love what Alma said about you - it is all true! Can't wait to see some more of your projects.

Donna Baker said...

congratulations! what a fun secret to keep - I love what you did with their stamps!

Deb Wood said...

Congratulations!! I love this card, soooo adorable! Love the stamps, the coloring, the gorgeous ribbon!!

Emily said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I love this card! Great layout, and those stamps are freakin adorable!

Amy said...

So exciting Joanne-congrats! Such cute cards. What I'm even more surprised about is that you worked in advertising....ME TOO!!! I actually freelance out of the home now as a media buyer! Small world.

Hugs,
Amy

Jody Morrow said...

Congrats! :)

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Congrats Joanne!! I can see why Alma fell in love with you :)

Leah said...

Yay Joanne! I also saw your publishing achievements in the latest SU magazine. You go girl--you inspire me to do more!

Leah

Unknown said...

I saw!!! CONGRATS!! Your cards are just adorable!! :)

Deborah Anton said...

Congratulations girl!! Loved your card!!

Jillabella said...

WHOO HOO!!! You rock girlie!! xoxo

Kristie W. said...

This is such a cute card!

Karen~ said...

Cute penguin stamps!!! Where can I find these??? Thanks!

Karen~

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover