Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 12, 2008

Clean and Simple Christmas Continues

Just a quick little post this morning.... busy weekend with the boys but have had this card to share and keep forgetting to post it.

Since you all seemed to like my Heartwarming Christmas cards, I wanted to share another clean card that has just one element kicked up a notch. 

This stamp set is Rupa's "The Magic of Christmas" over at Gina K Designs.  I immediately fell in love with these clear glass bulbs.  Next to my collection of snowman, I have many of these on my tree.  And, mostly red ones.  This luxurious ribbon is part of Gina's new ribbon assortment and you can see how a little can go a long way on your cards... 

The ornaments were colored in with my copic markers, and then I painted on a layer of Diamond Glaze to make the bulbs all shiny and glass like.  

Lord knows I have enough paper in my stash that I could have gone all crazy with the layers on this, but I loved letting those ornaments just really pop off the page.  

If I can get motivated today we're off to the farm to pick pumpkins and get some new fall photos of the boys.  

Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! Clean, simple and perfect!

Lorie said...

That is just a stunning card!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is gorgeous, Joanne!

Pam Speidel said...

Simply beautiful! I agree that was all it needed. Happy Sunday to you too! Smiles, Pam :)

Denise said...

I love it! It is so simple, but yet Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card

have a good week

MJ

Lisa H. said...

this is my kind of card! so, so cute Joanne! love those ornaments.

Emily said...

This is beautiful! I love clean and simple! TFS!

AJ said...

This is so simple yet striking- I love it!!

Melanie said...

ooooooooooooooh, I LOVE this!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover