Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2008

Double Pockets Return

Just a quick little post for you this morning.  Last night I had a total stamp fest working on samples for our upcoming Gina K release next week (I know, big tease!!) and I neglected a big pile of dishes, and laundry to be folded.  I'll have to tend to that this morning....  

Here's a little eye candy.  I totally adore making Double Pocket cards, they're such a fun way to incorporate lots of designer paper.  In this case, its this yummy paper from My Minds Eye.  If you're interested in learning how to make a double pocket card yourself, Beate has a fantastic step by step tutorial.

These are a handy little type of card if you're going to include a photo, or a gift card.  In this instance, I used the Just Right "From the Kitchen Of" border, so one tag would be your message, and the other card would be the recipe.  Now, um, this assumes that I'm good at baking something, which isn't really the case.  

Maybe I could give it a shot once I get that sink cleaned.....

Have a great day!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, your double pocket card is adorable! I just love the scallop circle and ribbon treatment at the top!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi Joanne! This is just adorable!!! I have never done a double pocket,and now you make it look so enticing!!! This is JUST darling!!! What a great idea for double enclosures!!! You've done a great job here and I loved your commentary -- LOL!!! We can ALL related!!! TFS!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is soooo adorable! What a great way to make a recipe card and add a little note, too! This is beautiful!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, I love double pocket cards. That was one of the first things I made for the DD. Looooove yours with the Be Merry DP!!

Angie Tieman said...

What extreme cuteness!! Love the colors and everything you mixed together, too cute!

Beate said...

Oh girly, your double pocket card is adorable! LOVE it!
Hugs and smiles

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover