Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2008

Why it pays to read my google reader

I'm hopelessly behind in blog reading and commenting. 

Tonight I'm the e-girl trying to catch up, when I ran across this frightening post on my allergy blog list.

Puff Plus with lotion - the lotion contains shea butter. Um people, that's a tree nut.

I always say that it isn't the food that has the potential to get us in trouble, but the lotions and health and beauty products where you don't expect to find them.  Just what I need. Tree nuts in the nasal passages. Yowsers!

Similar to my "just a little green" I'm thinking of doing a recurring allergy post around here.  Since you all were so helpful on a name, any great ideas?  

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover