Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 6, 2008

Thanks for Thanksgiving

I'm behind the eight ball getting ready for my Stampin Up workshop next week. Eeeks.  

I wanted to give the girls an opportunity to put together some favors for Thanksgiving or little hostess gifts for whoever is cooking that day.  

The Big Shot Pillow Box die for sure makes favors a breeze.  Wouldn't these look so sweet tucked on your plate with a little chocolate tucked inside?

Someone asked me last week, so I'll just let you know, these are just a teeny bit too small to fit a gift card.... 

The other project I have lined up is a mini pizza box that would be a fun little hostess gift filled with either your favorite chocolate treat, a gift card, a matching set of notecards......I just discovered a little set of tealights will fit nicely in there too.  What other fun little things would YOU tuck in a little 4x4x1 box?  

I kept the projects for the night quick, because I'm hoping to help everyone with Christmas card designs, or just let them work on their project if they already have materials on hand.  I haven't even started designing mine yet. (bad, bad girl!) 

That's my assignment for myself for the weekend. Among many other things... I've got a pretty lengthy "to do list" over the next week or so.

I've got one mass production project in the works, then I'll be working on my Christmas cards.  I think I ticked some of you off last year when I showed my Christmas card mass production system, lots of anxious folks for the finished product.  However, if I show the card fully online then there isn't much surprise for those of you that are on my card list and are blog readers too.

So, here's a question.. if I do mass produce, who wants teasers?  I'm debating about doing 10 or so of 10 different designs as I get antsy with the repetition lately.... what'cha think of that idea? 

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison said...

These are beautiful. I love the colours.

Emily said...

Great projects! Love the colors on both! TFS!

Melissa said...

I vote for teasers!

Lovely projects too! :o)

Many Blessings,
M.

April said...

These boxes are adorable. I would love to see the Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing.

Linsey R said...

Oh Joanne--both of these treat boxes/holders are so pretty and adorable! I love them very much! :) tfs!

Beate said...

I was browsing your blog (sorry I haven't been here in a while.) and was just wondering if you were still a SU demo when I found this.
LOVE both boxes. Your customers will love them too.
Hugs and smiles

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover