Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 5, 2008

What's Up Wednesday?

Its the first Wednesday of the month, and that means MFT new releases!  I have three previews for you today, and when you're done, you'll want to blurf on over to the see my pal Jody who will have even more eye candy for you.

If you're just joining our little blog hop for the day, be sure to start at Kim's blog so that you don't miss any stops along the way.

I love the stamps in the Annie LaPoint line from My Favorite Things --- they're just wonderful to color in.  My first of the new releases is "Scented Geranium"  I love the big floppy green leaves.  This came together quickly with some Kiwi Kiss Designer paper, lots of striped ribbon and black accents.  

My next sample is "Wind Down" and I have no idea what these flowers are supposed to be, but I found some Crate Paper "Blue Hill" collection paper in my stash and was so happy...  

I thought I'd used it all up. So I made the flowers pink to coordinate. 

And last, but certainly not least, its "Who's that e-girl" I mean, its me, blurfing around on the couch.  I {heart} my new ibook and of course all my bloggin' buddies and readers.

This is the color challenge for Splitcoast this week, well ALMOST because whoops I accidentally grabbed Pink Pirouette instead of Pretty in Pink for the designer paper.  

The image was stamped with Brilliance ink, then heat embossed with Clear Embossing powder, then watercolored with a brush and ink from the lids of my ink pads.  I really really love this technique!  The laptop is my little touch of red for the color combination.  I've been wanting one of those laptop cases for my imac.....

I'll admit, I spend a ridiculous amount of time on the computer, but I'm guessin' you all do too! Wink.  In my opinion, this stamp set is totally a MUST HAVE!  

My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, November 5th from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FIVE new sets being released, including THE must have Who's That Girl set of the year!

Head over to the MFT forum on 
www.splitcoaststampers.com to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.


Don't forget, the next stop on this MFT Blog Hop is Jody,

If you've just stumbled upon our little hop today, and you're just starting out, be sure to start all over again at Kim's blog so you don't miss anything along the way! 

40 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE all three of your samples!! Awesome stuff Joanne!!

Kelli said...

I love your Scented Geranium Card - esp. the striped ribbon.

Cindy Haffner said...

Joanne, love all of your cards, super cool.

StampOwl said...

wonderful Joanne

Jackie Pedro said...

Great cards!! I especially love the first card.

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love the new releases already! I also love th DSP you used.TFS

Bridgett Owens said...

Awesome samples!! I love them all! The colors are so great!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Awesome cards Joanne!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Lovely to meet you - tried to follow but it wont let me so just added you to my reader.

Love the backing paper on the second card - awesome :)

Jody Morrow said...

WOWZERS! All of your cards are amazing! I love them all! your e-Girl is AMAZING! Ummmm, I guess you saw I used it in the newsletter! LOL I hope you don't mind! I fell in love! :) What's that saying??? It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission? LOL

HUGS!

Lorraine said...

wonderful cards. your ribbon treatment on the first card is fantastic. It is pretty enough for a gift. tfs

Shannan Teubner said...

Love them all, girlie!! You're a rock star!

Lynn said...

I love the softness of your coloring! I envy all of the designers and the awesome talents you girls have. Your cards are beautiful!! Do you think you could teach me to color like that!?

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Sew Club said...

Great cards, Joanne! Love all three!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful cards Joanne!!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh...beautiful cards girl---ya had to do three (you and ana! lol!) LOVE them all! Great job!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

These are all completely gorgeous Joanne! Great stuff!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful samples! I love geraniums, perfect for fall..and there is your yummy couch that admire in the background..LOL
We have similar taste in colors! These samples are beautiful!

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic samples, Joanne!! Love the ribbon on the geranium card! :)

Michelle Giraud said...

Wow Joanne - you rocked this release!! I love all your cards so far!

Time of my Life... said...

Love your colors, thanks for sharing!!!

sandyh50 said...

Great job!

StampinCathy said...

Super MOJO on your projects. Very creative and inspiring.

Catherine said...

WOW! all 3 cards are just gorgeous

JessicaK said...

Beautiful Joanne. I've got my first Annie stamps and you've got some great inspirations here.

Candice said...

These are just beautiful, JoAnne - I just LOVE your elegant style!!

Laura said...

Love all your samples, Joanne!!! BLBLBLBLB

Anonymous said...

I love all three of your cards. I can't wait for the release!

Sharon said...

So cute! I love all the colors and your E-girl card is so totally cute!

Betty J Schaub said...

your cards are very pretty! love those greens

Kim said...

Beautiful cards Joanne!

ThatGirl said...

Green is my fav color, so I totally love the colors of all your cards. Wonderful!

ribenaruby said...

Pretty papers. Love these creations!

Ginny said...

beautiful cards, love your work...now off i hop..lol

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! These are all just fabulous! I love that geranium stamp!

dawnmercedes said...

seriously...loving these egirl sentiments!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, green is a favorite color and your cards are just awesome!! Love the ribbon!

tyrymom29 said...

Im late for Hopping but all these creations are Awesome !!!! Love all three!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! they are all awesome!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover