Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 4, 2008

My Kindergarten Homework

Today, my six year old came home with some homework for me. To make playdough.  

Now, considering that we're all organic over here, I'm lucky I was even able to find some food coloring on the very back shelf of my spice rack.  Then, between the price of the organic flour, salt and oil I put in there, I think driving to the store to buy the real stuff would have been cheaper.  Its entirely possible that it wasn't meant to be made with Sea Salt anyways.  The texture of my finished product is sort of coarse.

I think I'm flunking out as a kindergarten mom after our little mishap with pumpkin shaped sugar cookies last week.   

Sigh.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i have a great recipe for homemade playdough...if you need it ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover