Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 3, 2008

Want a little Flopsey?

When I saw Jen's Sketch for You To Try on Saturday, I knew that it was just the right layout for the newest Flopsey from My Favorite Things.  

Isn't this little cupcake bunny so 
adorable?  I stamped him three times.  Once flush to the mat, then popped up his body, and then his hands and cupcake were popped up one more level.  Yikes, there are a lot of dimensionals on this card, but I loved having him hold that cupcake out front!

The image is colored with my prisma color pencils and then the cupcake was frosted with glitter.  I'm still digging into my Making Memories felt flowers and buttons I bought this past spring.  Those babies last forever, I use them all the time......

Don't forget that today marks the beginning of a whole bunch of MFTeasers for the five new sets which will be released on Wednesday night.  Be sure to blurf around to the rest of the team, you can find links to all the MFT Sistahs over in my sidebar on the right......  Or, you can follow along on the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword MFTNov08.    

I hope to play along with the Color Challenge tomorrow for another preview with one of the two new Annie LaPoint images coming out this month, and then I'll have my very favorite set of this launch to preview on Wednesday.  I literally **squealed** with excitement when I found it in my mailbox!

Happy Monday everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

By the way...this paper is Basic Grey's "Urban Prairie" - I adore the sweet colors.  I think you'll be seeing a lot of this from me.  Hope you like pink as much as I do!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover