Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 17, 2008

Elves? Martinis? I'll take some of both!

I'm so relieved to have my cards done, it was a labor of love for sure, and I'm very glad I made them, but its been fun to get to just play a little too!

This is, a giant card.  Its 5 1/4 x 6 1/2, but I really really wanted to use "Merry Christmas?" from MFT because this so epitomizes how I'm feeling right now, and I wanted to use the fabulous MFT Sketch Challenge #60.  In order to get the proportions right, I had to go big.....

I figure, back in the day, when I bought cards at Hallmark, cards were bigger than this anyways.

The background is cuttlebugged with the folder with all the ornaments on it, I had to run it through two times to get this full panel done, but its okay, the seam is behind the vertical striped panel!  

After I cuttlebugged, it, I crumpled it all up then flattened it out again to give it an worn look.  Then sewed everything down.

This paper is Fa La La from Making Memories along with a package of coordinating ribbon I tripped across this afternoon during a cleanup (whoops.) 

Today is a new release day for MFT's "BcDzns" line and lots of girls on the team will have previews for you, you can begin the blog hop over on Kim's blog. Don't forget to check out this month's Hot to Trot Designer Jana Hull along the way!

Its also Wednesday which means you'll find a new Challenge, Tutorial and of course, the Wednesday Hookup!  Get going on over on the Splitcoast Member Company Forum for My Favorite Things to check it all out! 

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover