Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 16, 2008

Teacher Treats - SU Style!

My kindergartener is headed off to school with these treats for his teachers.  We've had such a great start this year, and the teachers have been just SO accommodating with all my allergy concerns. 

We made these altered tins at my most recent SU workshop.  I'll be showing the little 8oz square tins in the next few days as I wrap up several for the preschool teachers! 

I picked up my tins at Right at Home Scrapboking, (By the way Lisa has lots more alterables in stock for your gift giving needs if you have gifts to be made!!) 

All the papers and stamps are from Stampin Up.  These do come together SO quickly, and with the double sided coordinating papers, you just can't go wrong!  I used the Ski Slope papers and the Dear Friends Hostess Set from Stampin Up.  

I added the scalloped tags with my new favorite thing, ribbons adorned with buttons and cording or linen thread.  

My Christmas cards are now all in the mail! Hooray, so I'll be able to share the full card by the end of the week.  Hope that you're having fun ticking things off your list at this busy time, and most of all, enjoying all your favorite people and traditions! 

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Lucky teachers; what a perfect gift

Rose Ann said...

Your treat tins look wonderful, Joanne!! I love the papers and cute tags!! I'm sure the teachers will be thrilled!!

Tracey said...

These are fantastic. What a great gift!

Tricia T said...

I didn't realize you were still an SU demo. Very cute project!! :)

dpkennedy said...

Adorable tins!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Do you realize you have posted 6 time since the last time I was here...YIKES!!! I am so behind, but just know that I came, I saw, I loved it all, LOL!!

Stampin Mindy said...

These are adorable what a great gift!

Nancy Riley said...

These are the most beautiful altered tins I've ever seen, Joanne! Your creations are always first class, top quality! The teachers will love them!

Jenny said...

These are beautiful--the teachers will love them!!!

I'm glad to hear that your kindergarten teacher is accomodating of nut allergies. Most kindergarten teachers are really nice people by nature, but it's very nice to know that you're having such a good experience at school. Happy Holidays to you!!!

Jane said...

Yummy! Bet the teachers loved them.

Jane

LORi said...

Too Cute!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover