Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 17, 2008

Ski Slope Preschool Sweets

I ordinarily wouldn't be posting twice on one day, but time is running out for me to share all my holiday projects!!  If you're feeling the pinch, both from a time perspective, and of course financially, you can quickly and easily whip up some treats for all those little gifts you need to give this time of year.

I feel badly that Stampin Up has been so neglected over here.  So, here's a little more SU love for you all!

Since I of course have LOTS of designer paper, I was able to put together these cute little tins and matching gift cards just using up some scraps I had from older cards, and a stamp from a set that I've used, but I just hadn't cut into this particular stamp yet.  This paper is my very new favorite, "Ski Slope."  

I used the hostess set "Punches Three" for the sentiment on the little tin.  I stamped it with Baja Breeze ink on the same color paper then punched it with my scalloped square punch.  Then stamped the same image with Baja to Whisper White cardstock, and hand trimmed out just that center portion.  With my hand punch I added a teeny hole to one corner, then threaded a little linen thread bow to hold the tag in place.  These will be filled with chocolate squares courtesy of my friend Audra!!

The card is actually a pop up gift card holder, which was a recent Splitcoast Technique Challenge.  I used "Big on Christmas" and my Stampin Up Markers.  Since my bucket o glitter was handy, I glittered up the words so that you didn't notice my Ruby Red marker isn't exactly a perfect match for the Riding Hood Red cardstock.  I stamped the tree separately and popped it up with a dimensional.  This will hold a Dunkin Donuts gift card because heaven knows, preschool teachers need caffeine!

I'm going in on the preschool gifts with some local friends, I'm making the items, another friend bought the chocolate, another friend is running the errand to pick up the gift card and we're all going to split the cost.  

Hope you're making good progress against your to do lists!!  

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover