Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 8, 2008

Gina K Previews Begin!!

I took some time out from my Christmas card mass production this weekend and treated myself to a little work on some samples for the upcoming December Launch from Gina K Designs.  

And, let me just say, do I ever adore this set "Framed Friends" illustrated by Asela.  

These charming images come in two sizes, this size you see here, as well as an adorable miniature version that would be fantastic for the insides of your cards, creating a matching envelope, or even used all by themselves for that new fun "inchie" look.  

I just love the illustration style of this set, they're cute cute cute!  I have two more images colored that I'll be making into cards between now and Thursday.  And the font -- just so sweet!

I stamped the image with my Memento ink onto the 80 lb Pure Luxury Cardstock from Gina K and then colored with a handful of Copics.  This is a 4 1/4 square card and I added a strip of White Cardstock run through with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  I finished this off with some black polka-dotted and gingham ribbon. 

I just can't wait to see what all the other members of the DT have to show with this set today.  Gina of course will have a preview for you, and you'll see even more by stopping by to visit: Erika, Theresa, Donna, Kurtis, Jessica, Asela, Mel, Emily, Cammie, Cindy and this month's Spotlight Designer - Carolina!

I've got another preview all inky and ready for you tomorrow!  Have a great day!

18 Comments    Post a Comment:

JessicaK said...

Very cute, J. I like how the ribbon bow echoes the ladybug's hands holding the heart. I can't wait to see more.

Carolina said...

Adorable! Love all the textures and the overall design of your card is just darlin'!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

OMG, too adorable Joanne! I LOVE how you colored the image and the whole card is so bright and cheerful! LOVE it! Cannot wait to get this set...and INCHIES ta boot!! yay!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous, Joanne! Love your design. The image pops so well on that field of red.

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Carolyn King said...

awwww.....so very cute!

Anonymous said...

Is this not the cutest ever!!! Love the size of the card and layout!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is soooooo adorable! Can't wait to see the other teasers you've got for us.
Great new blog banner too! :)

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

The ladybug is so perfect with the gingham ribbon! I can't get over how many of the DT used the ladybug!! And they're all so different. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just TOTALLY adorable!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Absolutely adorable, Joanne! Love it!

Allison said...

This is too cute! I love the colours and ribbon!

Megan said...

ok - this card just made my day! it's adorable! it just makes you smile!

:)

Kurtis said...

adorable as always!! :D

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable ladybug, and I love the black/red combo. So eye catching!

Jodi Collins said...

This is the CUTEST Joanne! LOVE it!

Rose Ann said...

This is too cute!! I love the layout, texture, colors...everything!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover