Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2008

Singing Cuties....

I remember just about this time last year, I saw one of the originally sized Elzybells stamps for the first time. I quite literally squealed at how cute they were.  I mean really, I do love the teeny ones, but these big ones.... aaaakkkk they are even CUTER. (and I will say, for me, much easier to color!)

I picked up three of them several weeks ago, but just hadn't had time to play.  I realized when cleaning up the other day that they were still sitting there un-inked.  Oh the horror!  

Then I noticed that this sweet image fit just so nicely within my largest Labels One die from Nestabilities.  

I'm going to stay short and sweet and to the point today because well, the to do list isn't getting any shorter...  This paper is Snowy Jo from Imaginesce, and I used some Diamond Dust that I purchased after seeing Sweet Miss Daisy use it, and now I'm the proud owner of a giant container of the stuff.  I love it!  Liquid Applique was used for all the puffy features - fuzzy ear muffs, pom poms and those cute UGG boots.

I'm actually feeling pretty rotten this week, so instead of cleaning up my desk and stamping some more, I'm going to cuddle up with my little guy and take what we like to call "a movie rest."  

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

audra k said...

I Love everything about this card! So cute. Feel better soon!

Shannan Teubner said...

Oh a movie rest sounds awesome right about now. Love your card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, I love movie rests...Jared and I are fixing to have one, LOL!! Your card is SUPAH cute!!

Allison said...

This is so cute. Love the snow.

Karen Motz said...

Ahhh! this card is super adorable. Elzy's rock no matter what their size! Diamond Dust...hmmm...you're such an enabler. grin!

Denise Marzec said...

So soft, girly and pretty! :)

Unknown said...

i love the patterned paper and the image.
love it!

Jana Weaver said...

This is adorable Jo...what a cute stamp, and your coloring is perfect! Hope you are well Chickadee!

Hugs,
Jana

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ahhh totally cute!!! I love how they fit perfectly on the die cut!

Anonymous said...

Love the card Joanne...hope you had fun cuddling, sometimes a Mom needs that.
Lisa

Deborah Anton said...

So so cute!! You have reminded me to pull out my big label die! Love it!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...this is just darling!! I love the colors and papers, and your LA application too!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover