Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 24, 2008

Snow for You!

Just a super quick post today, with a card I'd forgotten to share before now.  My crafting lately has been wrapping, which honestly just doesn't scratch that creative itch of mine!

We haven't been able to put a single present under the tree yet because my little man will destroy them - I can't wait to see their little faces when they come down tomorrow morning.  Last night, I admired the wrapped packages and gave myself a big pat on the back for excercizing a little restraint this year.  I didn't whip out any extra credit cards and put myself into hock for the first half of 2009.   Yeah me. Now I have to just hope that my snooping husband doesn't find his present tonight.  I only  brought it into the house this afternoon, its been hiding at my sisters house because he is a present peeker EXTRAORDINARIE!!

This is another card using "Made of Snow" by Paper Trey Ink.  This lovely vintage looking paper is last years Basic Grey "Figgy Pudding"  oh, how I adore Christmas paper.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday, my six year old just asked if he could go to bed now so that it can already be tomorrow! Giggle. How cute is that??

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover