Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 20, 2009

A Busy Day!

Just a quick post to let you know about two other things going on today in addition to the beginning of the January previews for Gina K Designs!

Dirty Dozen and Dirty Dozen Alumni Challenge - Feel the Love Hosted by my friend Jodi!  The rules were fun - a lovey dovey card with some texture to it.  I have embossing, crystal effects, ribbon with embossed polka dots, an eyelet border, lots and lotsa layers and crumpled paper for my paper pieced cupcake liners.  The exclusion this month... no red!

Here's just a snippet of my submission you can see the full card HERE. Please see the gallery on Splitcoast HERE to see all the amazing creations by my Dirty Sisters!  

Its also Celebrate MFT Day - a day just to adore your MFT stamps and get all inky! No special requirements, if you're really feeling the MFT love, use Pink Black and White on your MFT creations. I've got just a snippet of this creation too, to see the rest of my MFT love of the day click HERE.  

I was feeling in a flopsey mood for some stamping, and a pink cupcake -mmmmm.  Since my cuttlebug embossing folder was already handy, I put it to good use on my second card.  I found this adorable ribbon on a local excursion and knew it would be handy for MFT themed cards!  The cupcake is painted with Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz  - looks like a real sugary, tasty treat!  Show your MFT stamps a little love today and upload your creations using the keyword "MFTJAN09" to the Splitcoast Galleries.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Flopsey card. The shimmer on the cupcake makes it look very yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

love the cupcakes on this card!! It is just too sweet! TFS! Blessings. Renee

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover