Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 19, 2009

Its Finally Here!!! Stampin Up Spring/Summer 2009 Catalogue

I've been craving some new designer paper from Stampin Up, but I'd been holding out till the new catalogue release TODAY!  

To get my fix, I used a color palette picked directly from the Urban Garden patterned paper and then worked to put something similar with what I already owned.

I was able to very quickly put together a set of note cards for my cousin using Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss, put together with my friend Karen's "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set.  Thanks K for once again coming to the rescue.

And today the new Spring-Summer 2009 Catalogue is available!! What are some of your favorites?  Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on the following:

Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
Valet Ribbon Originals
Trendy Trees
Thoughts and Prayers - a beautiful get well and sympathy set
For the Bride
Button Latte
Rockability Specialty Paper
Lots of Tags Big Shot Dies

What are YOUR favorite new things?  

If you don't already have an Stampin Up Demonstrator - you can place an order using my Online Business Demonstrator Website -- see my sidebar for a link. Or, simply email me at basilefamily (at) comcast (dot) net and I'll be happy to work with you!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover