Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 19, 2009

Get Messy!

I'm issuing another challenge on the Gina K Member Company Forum! This week, its all about getting MESSY! 


I stamped the seaweed repeatedly on a piece of light blue cardstock, colored with Copics and then crumpled up the whole piece to give it the feel of movement under water.  Then I flattened it out, and painted a light coat of pearlescent watercolors.  

The fish is stamped separately, then trimmed him out and glued him in place.  Hmmmm...if you're wondering what this fun sweet little fishie is. You'll just have to come back later this week.  I'll be sharing this full card a little later this week!  

In the meantime, I'd LOVE to see you on the Gina K Member Company Challenge Forum!  The challenge will be posted until next Monday the 26th and one lucky stamper will be chosen at random to win a $15 gift certificate to the store!!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I'm so excited for the week of peaks and then to be able to place my order!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings and Hugs!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover