Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 2, 2009

Its a Melaversary!


Just a little over a year ago, I bought this sweet set "Just so Hippy" from Gina K Designs.  It was the very first release from Melanie Muenchinger at Gina K Designs.  It was a huge hit, to say the very least, and a real crowd pleaser, I simply adore this sweet giraffe!  And she's very happy to be all inky again!  

Just a few weeks later, I was so excited to find out that I'd been selected as a Guest Designer for Gina K Designs.  I've since had the pleasure of working with Melanie on the design team, and of course working with all her fabulous stamps!  

Melanie is so amazingly creative, and I love visiting her blog to see all ingenious things that she comes up with. I'm always amazed as to how her mind works!  She's a thoughtful friend, and I am so happy to help celebrate her one year blogaversary!!

To help Melanie celebrate, a year of blogging and stamp designing, please visit Melanie's Blog "Hands, Head and Heart."  Today's giveaway is from My Favorite Things!
Today, you'll also see samples with Mel's sets from the following designers:

From now till Tuesday, Melanie many guest designers will be sharing projects with all of her sets, and there will be giveaways each day.  Many generous sponsors, and even a Copic giveaway - prizes, challenges and more!  Get headed over there right now so you don't miss out!  

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card! love the colors you used. great things happened for both of us since her first release huh? I'm so glad to be on the DT with you, my friend *smile*

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally adorable!! I love that sassy giraffe!!

Sharri said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love this giraffe too!

Unknown said...

Well, your card is simply adorable!!! I love that giraffe with the balloon - she's ready for a party!

Great job and happy new year!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute card, Joanna! I love the mix of papers and colors you used!

Tracey said...

I just came from checking it out. So much yummy goodness everywhere to look at.

Your card is freaking adorable Joanne!!! I love that giraffe!!

Theresa Momber said...

This is so darling! I love the colors and the design is awesome. What a gorgeous card!

Allison said...

This is adorable. I love the soft colours.

Cat Tidwell said...

Wow! This is stunning Joanne! I love the colors you have used and the whole layout of this creation! Beautiful!

Melanie said...

ya made me bounce!! so cute!! "melaversary" that's so much cuter than blogaversayr, I'll have to sue that next eyar if you don't mind LOL!!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable!! I love all of the balloons and pretty papers!!

Karen Motz said...

This is so sweet! I love how you popped parts of the image and balloons.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover