Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 26, 2009

Don't forget! Bellariffic Challenge is up!

Tuesday night, I stayed up probably a little too late to work on my sample for this weeks Bellariffic challenge, I couldn't help myself, it was so fun!  Just look at this fantastic inspiration piece that Nicky found! Besides, it was a great excuse to play with my Bella's who were feeling a bit neglected. Poor girls! 

Read all about the challenge, on this post, don't forget you've got until tonight, Thursday night at 6pm EST to email your sample to Emily.

I'll be back tomorrow with my finished card for the challenge! 

By the way, in re-reading Emily's post on Blogabella to link this up, I noticed that she's releasing new stamps on Friday March 6th!  Oh my goodness! So excited to see what she's got up her sleeve this time!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover