Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 26, 2009

Stamp Night!

Tonight is my monthly Stampin Up get together with my girls!  I've got two of the projects we'll be making for tonight's class and I'll share some more with you early next week.

My very favorite new set from the new catalogue has to be "For the Bride." I just love the elegant details in the set and I love it paired with the "Parisian Breeze" Designer Paper.  This paper is so luxe, so heavyweight and beautifully patterned.

We'll be stamping the wedding cake with white craft ink and quickly heat embossing it to bring texture and depth to that paisley cake.  I paired it with the elegant satin Baja Breeze ribbon from the Valet Ribbon collection from Stampin Up. I'm so glad that SU now offers the Sizzlets Lots of Tags dies.  As someone that uses nesties constantly for my sentiments on my non-su cards, I'm thrilled to have a similar treatment to offer in my classes!

Our next project is a little gift tag using the Sale A Bration set "Congratulations." I received some of the fun "Darling Dots" designer paper and the in my last order and thought this would be a fun way to use a paper blossom.  They're so big they don't fit well on a card, but on a tag, it makes a fun little adornment. The So Saffron ribbon is also part of the Sale A Bration rewards, its from the Ribbon Bundle.

I'll have some more of my Stampin Up creations to share with you early next week!  If you have any questions on supplies used in these products, if you have questions about how to earn Sale A Bration products, or if you're interested in placing an order, please drop me a note!

Right now I'm off to double check that I've got all the supplies ready, vacuum up dimensionals off the floor,  and declutter my desktop.  Can't wait for a little vino, some stamping, and a lot of chatting with the girls!

Thanks!



6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Joanne - both of these are beautiful. The colors are just gorgeous. Enjoy your get together.

Rose Ann said...

Your bridal card is so elegant and beautiful, and I love your tag as well!! I bet these were a huge hit, Joanne!!

Anonymous said...

Love both of these! Fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful projects Joanne! I bet the girls loved making these - I love the embossed white on the blue!

Denise said...

WOW!! These are just beautiful! Have fun and lots of smiles!! :)

Lauren said...

that bridal card is probably one of my favorites of yours EVER and i haven't even seen it in person! gorgeous. simple and elegant (you know i don't love more than 2 or 3 layers :) reminds me of the time you made a card for me and then sacrificed it to my husband so he could have a card for me on our wedding day...and then i found it, blank, in our honeymoon luggage, a few days later :) he's not so good with cards.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover