Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 15, 2009

February Dirty Dozen Gallery

I'm sitting with my laptop and a cup of coffee - don't forget to hop on over to see the creations in this month's Dirty Dozen Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers

I had a lot of fun working on this month's theme - "What I like about you." We've been looking for inspiration from all forms of art - for me, I found inspiration in unlikely sources like Lilly Pulitzer (one of my favorite clothing designers) as well as my love of The Cure, and a collection of Wedgwood Jasperware that my husband started for me on our honeymoon.  Lets just say, my taste in art has elasticity!  

I can't believe that Jennifer Buck and Mary Jo Albright just finished their last month on the DD, I'm going to miss their beautiful creations.  I won't give away the surprise for the two latest dirty girls... hop on over and see for yourselves!
  
Have a great day. I'm headed back to the galleries to drool a little more!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover