Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 16, 2009

MFT Monday - Who's that Girl!

Hope you all had a truly wonderful Valentines Day and a beautiful weekend.  I was happy to have a few quiet hours of crafting this weekend and I've got some new goodies to share.

I'm so happy to announce that Christina Fischer and I are going to be working on the MFT Monday "Who's That Girl" challenge. I adore her style and well, we all know that I simply adore "Who's That Girl" too.  

This week's "Who's That Girl" challenge has us working with "Can You Dig It" which is great, because have I mentioned, I'm totally over winter, and read to move onto spring??  The challenge part is to use three flowers and add ribbon.  And you know me, I just love flowers and ribbon, s this was so fun!!

My fascination with cocoa and pink continues... this time I used the Sabrina line of paper from Making Memories. My cocoa and pink panels are stamped the cocoa and pink panels with white craft ink using the "Behind the Scenes" set from My Favorite Things. "Who's That Girl" is paper pieced and then colored with Copic markers.  I took my wide width pink pirouette ribbon and tacked some ruffles in place with adhesive, then stitched the panel down with my Janome. 

I hope you'll hop on over to the MFT Member Company Forum on Splitcoast Stampers and join Christina and I for a little "Who's That Girl" fun each Monday!  

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Joanne!! I love the Cocoa and Pink, the beautiful flowers, and how you've stitched your ribbon!! Wonderful!!

Brenda said...

Very pretty!! Cocoa and pink is one of my favorite color combos. I love how you did the ribbon and flowers. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, and so springy! I love the flowers with the hardware and ribbon! And the pleated ribbon is such a nice accent!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Joanne!!! I am SO ready for spring too and this card just put me in a Spring mood! Gorgeous card girl!!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! Love the soft colours!

Allison said...

This is so cute! I love the ribbon on the flowers.

Karen Motz said...

This is GORGEOUS Joanne! It's so springy! Love the ribbon treatment too. :)

Jody Morrow said...

WOW! That is GORGEOUS! Love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover