Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 25, 2009

Want a little something?

Now that my design team work has grown, I find myself with boxes of samples that I love, but haven't yet been able to part with.  Clearly, I can't keep them all, and I thought that some of you might be interested.

To that end, I've started an Etsy store to help clear some shelf space around here.  Look at this sweet banner that Sara created for me to use over there, isn't she the best??? 

All of the items I'm posting are one of a kind, unique items that I've created either as concept designs for product launches, or for weekly challenges that I participate in.  

If you have any interest, you can see what's available for sale at "Just a Little Something"

I'll be adding more items in the next few days.  Thanks for looking and have a great night!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover