Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 25, 2009

Want a little something?

Now that my design team work has grown, I find myself with boxes of samples that I love, but haven't yet been able to part with.  Clearly, I can't keep them all, and I thought that some of you might be interested.

To that end, I've started an Etsy store to help clear some shelf space around here.  Look at this sweet banner that Sara created for me to use over there, isn't she the best??? 

All of the items I'm posting are one of a kind, unique items that I've created either as concept designs for product launches, or for weekly challenges that I participate in.  

If you have any interest, you can see what's available for sale at "Just a Little Something"

I'll be adding more items in the next few days.  Thanks for looking and have a great night!


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding your cards on Etsy...you are way undervaluing yourself. You should be charging anywhere from $8-10 at the least. Seriously. Hallmark charges $6-8 and those are mass produced...this is ART; lovingly handmade. Rare. One of a kind. One of the biggest problems with artists is that they don't understand their worth! How long does it take to do one card? An hour? Would you take a job that paid $4.50 an hour? I am writing this not only to you my dear, but to all cardmakers reading these blogs and selling their cards on Etsy. I am horrified to see people charging $2,$3, $4 for cards that took them so much time to make, that had so much inspiration behind them, the cost of the product alone. Value yourself and charge higher. Think about it. -An admirer

Unknown said...

Dear Anonymous,

I {heart} you! Thank you so much for the vote of confidence! You've just made my day.

Karen Motz said...

Yay Joanne for jumping into the Etsy world. I can tell the whole world, the photos of your cards are fabulous, but the cards in real life are SPECTACULAR and, in my opinion, priceless. Anyone who purchases one of your creations on Etsy is a lucky duck! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover