Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 17, 2009

Fantabulous!

Happy Friday everyone!  Sadly  between doctors appointments for my little guy and for myself, I don't have my usual "fun Friday" lined up!  My little one has been given the all clear to add raspberries and apples back into his diet HOOORAY!  However, it appears that his allergies to corn, coconut and nut are still very strong.  This afternoon, lucky me, I had to go to the oral surgeon for a little biopsy. Ouch.  So much for fun Friday...  

Here's my sample for this week's Bellariffic Friday.  Emily sent us a photo of ginormous bouquet of flowers in just about every hue, and the only requirement is that we incorporate one flower.  

Of course, I saw a million colors and had to go with PINK!  giggle.  So since I had recently picked up this fun little sentiment from Stamping Bella, I thought it would be so fun with this adorable Beachabella.

What can I say, I'm just a weee bit envious of people who are already mentioning how warm it is where they live, or certain other people that are on vacation in Arizona right now.  

I am, for sure, a summer girl.  I love cute t-shirts, fun flip flops, capri pants, heading to the pool with my little ones, and long weekends at the beach.  Unfortunately, my beach bag isn't this cute and has one hundred million things crammed into it to keep the boys amused! 

Nevermind the fact that if there is any hope of me getting myself back into a bikini this summer, I've got to lay off the Easter candy!!

Please be sure to check out Blogabella to see all the creations submitted for the challenge!  I always love to see what everyone came up with, so many ways to interpret the same piece! I just noticed poor Emily is having some technical difficulties today, but stay tuned!! 

Have a great day!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Brenda said...

Fabulous card Joanne!!!! And a HUGE congrats!!!!! I love Bella's even though I have yet to get any, someday soon hopefully. I look forward to seeing the many awesome cards you will be creating.

Lisa H. said...

yeah, wish I looked like that in a bikini, LOL! Fantabulous card, love the girly pink!

Leah said...

Love this card, Joanne, and I totally agree about the beach bag. Mine is like a huge garbage bag to haul all the stuff we need to actually enjoy ourselves...lol! Congrats on being named a Bellarific Babe--so proud of you! I won the contest this week, too! You and Karen inspired me to buy some Bellas, and now I'm hooked!

Leslie said...

Congratulations on becoming a BellaBabe!! Your creations are fantabulous and I can't wait to see what else you'll dazzle us with :)

StinkerbellSteph said...

This card is fantabulous!!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover