Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 18, 2009

'Tini's Anyone?

Good morning, hope you're all having a great day so far.  Before I say one more thing, I have big, news!  Did you hop on over to Blogabella yesterday per chance? You may have noticed that I've been playing along in the Bellariffic challenges the last few weeks and its been so fun!!  So, imagine me nearly jumping out of my skin when Emily asked if I'd like to join the Babes on a regular basis! Um, would I? EEKS YES!!

If you love the Bellas, the Chichiboules, the Kettos and those Turtles then I'll have more eye candy for you on a regular basis!  

This is the first weekend in about two months that we don't have major plans.  I'm thrilled.  We've got baseball and a swim lesson for the boys, but other than that, I'm hoping to lay low and enjoy a quiet weekend.  For once I'm actually okay that the weather forecast isn't great because I'm in the mood to just lay low!

My card on the other hand? This girl is ready to party!!  I've been itchy to use this red polka dotted paper from Imaginesce and I thought it would be an adorable match for Cosmo Bella.  

And since I'm addicted to these green flower blossoms from Making Memories, I went for a Appletini for my sweet Bella!

I used the layout from this past week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge.  I just love this large panel! The image was stamped with Memento ink and then colored with Copic markers. 

By the way, get ready, because Emily has new rubbah on the way, which will be available on April 28th!  I haven't seen it yet, but already I know... I need it! giggle.

I'll be adding my fellow "Bellariffic Babes" to my sidebars today.  I'm so excited to be working with these girls, they're all so talented, and very sweet! Looking forward to lotsa fun in babeland!

Have a wonderful day!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover