Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 18, 2009

'Tini's Anyone?

Good morning, hope you're all having a great day so far.  Before I say one more thing, I have big, news!  Did you hop on over to Blogabella yesterday per chance? You may have noticed that I've been playing along in the Bellariffic challenges the last few weeks and its been so fun!!  So, imagine me nearly jumping out of my skin when Emily asked if I'd like to join the Babes on a regular basis! Um, would I? EEKS YES!!

If you love the Bellas, the Chichiboules, the Kettos and those Turtles then I'll have more eye candy for you on a regular basis!  

This is the first weekend in about two months that we don't have major plans.  I'm thrilled.  We've got baseball and a swim lesson for the boys, but other than that, I'm hoping to lay low and enjoy a quiet weekend.  For once I'm actually okay that the weather forecast isn't great because I'm in the mood to just lay low!

My card on the other hand? This girl is ready to party!!  I've been itchy to use this red polka dotted paper from Imaginesce and I thought it would be an adorable match for Cosmo Bella.  

And since I'm addicted to these green flower blossoms from Making Memories, I went for a Appletini for my sweet Bella!

I used the layout from this past week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge.  I just love this large panel! The image was stamped with Memento ink and then colored with Copic markers. 

By the way, get ready, because Emily has new rubbah on the way, which will be available on April 28th!  I haven't seen it yet, but already I know... I need it! giggle.

I'll be adding my fellow "Bellariffic Babes" to my sidebars today.  I'm so excited to be working with these girls, they're all so talented, and very sweet! Looking forward to lotsa fun in babeland!

Have a wonderful day!


12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Congrats, Joanne! I am so happy for you. What a great addition to her wonderful team you are!

NinaB said...

Greetings from Croatia and congratulations! How do you find the time to make such beautiful cards for all these amazing companies? I don't own any Bellas, but look forward to seeing your work with their fabulous stamps. I've already enjoyed what you've made so far.

Kerry Johnson said...

Congratulations Joanne!! Your bella creations are amazing and I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is adorable, Joanne! I'm so happy to have you as part of the Babes...so deserved! MWAH!

Amy Rohl said...

Aaack, this is adorable, and guess what?! I'm not having a 'tini, but I'm enjoying a 'rita as I type! So glad I stopped by your blog today--this one just makes me smile!

On another note, I'd love to know the manufacturer of the pattern you used for your market bag that you posted for the DDDT gallery this month?! I don't know if I love the AB fabric more or the bag?!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You go girl!! I LOVE this, but then again, I love EVERYTHING that you do!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cool! You are so talented! I love your blog!!!

Molly B said...

Congratulations Joanne! How cool is that?! Great card too. I love that Bella. Have a great rest of your weekend. -Molly B

Tanja said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! This card is so beautiful! I love your blog. Look forward to seeing more or the Bellas from you!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done ... love the colour combo and the flower embellishment is perfect! Congrats and welcome sistah!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joanne!!
I love the red and polka dots!
Tied in nicely. .I just bought the Tastefully Simple Cosmo freeze pack drink mix too.. lol

You really make the green flowers fit nicely.
Kimiek

StinkerbellSteph said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover