Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 19, 2009

Got Cupcakes?

The other night, as we were cleaning up from stamp club, my friend was commenting on all the leftover cardstock
  
I told her not to worry, I'd turn them into something new as I sat down the next time to work, and sure enough, the leftover papers were the inspiration for this chocolate Cupcake Flopsey today!

This fun sketch is from the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge - the sketch was just perfect for Flopsey

The only new piece of paper I 
trimmed was the center white for Flopsey. I used SU in my workshop the other night, but I don't like SU white for Copic work, so I used my new Perfect Paper Panels from MFT for that piece.  All the other pieces were scraps  from my class the other night.  I just had to trim down the striped panel, it was a little too wide for this layout! 

I stamped Flopsey twice so that I could pop up the cupcake in his hand one level. and I usually make it a cutesy cupcake when I play with this stamp set, but today, I went for tasty chocolate frosted cupcake YUM! He's colored with Copic markers and all my panels are stitched up.

Be sure to stop by the My Favorite Things Splitcoast Member Company Forum tomorrow to play along in Celebrate MFT Day and to join Christina and I for this weeks installment of "Who's That Girl." Hope to see you there!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover