Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2009

MFT Preview - Snuggle Bunnies

Welcome to this early installment of the My Favorite Things Blog Hop! We're starting early this time which is fantastic because I can blurf around before bedtime!

If you didn't start at Kim's blog, you'll want to hop back over there so you don't miss anything along the way! 

I couldn't help but ink up this "Snuggle Bunnies" set first, isn't it just so cute?  

Although my littlest turns four tomorrow, he's still my baby, and a snuggly little one at that. So, I'm using this as his birthday card. I figure its the last year I can get away with a cutie pie card verus a big boy card.

I stamped the snuggle bunnies to a So Saffron piece of cardstock for the moon, then sponged all the edges with So Saffron ink, trimmed it out, and coated it with Shimmerz.  

Then I stamped the bunnies again to my MFT Perfect Panel and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  I wanted a really soft effect on them.  Of course, I had to add little rosy cheeks too.  I was a good girl and even let the Liquid Applique dry overnight according to Jody's rules, and the tails puffed up so sweetly the next morning.

My main panel is sewn down with a zig zag stitch, and then I used several layers of nesties for my focal panel. Each layer is popped up on dimensionals so in real life, there is lots of dimension to the card.  

I hope you have a blast hopping through the Design Team creations.  I'll race you over to Candice's blog I just know that girl has some gorgeous eye candy waiting for us!  

35 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

adorable card joanne

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, how sweet is this?!? Happy birthday to your little snuggle bunny! :)

JessicaK said...

Very cute, Joanne. I love all the layers and how everything just fit perfectly.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awww... so sweet! And happy b-day to your little dude, Jo! We need to get our boys together one of these days -- both four! PS -- Don't tell Jody -- my bunnies have lumpy LA tails!!! LOL

Whimsey said...

Oh so sweet Joanne; love it!

Jeanette - said...

oh my goodness, this is SWEET!

Carolyn King said...

total sweetness!!! i adore this image and what you did with it!

Amy Sheffer said...

So sweet, Joanne!! Love all the dimension!

Melody said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors and the sweetness of your card!

sunghee said...

How cute! Love the tails!

Betty J Schaub said...

this really is an adorable stamp and your card is beautiful.

Jody Morrow said...

I adore this card! *sigh* :)

Anonymous said...

Just love this card! Can't wait to get my hands on this set.

Moni said...

It is so beautiful, lovely stamp image! Hugs, moni

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Joanne, what a totally adorable card, im loving that cute image, absoutely gorgeous! hugs Linda x

Tracey said...

This is sooo cute Joanne! Love these bunnies!

Molly B said...

How cute! Love all the layers. Happy Birthday to your little man. Mine turned 4 in March. It is a fun age... most of the time, LOL! -Molly B

hobbydiva said...

Gorgeous card!!! I soooo love that DP!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the sparkly moon and fun ribbon and bow accent.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Becky Rusher said...

So stinkin' sweet! Love everything about it!

Sew Club said...

WAY cute, Jo! Wish the lil guy a happy birthday from us! :)

Christyne said...

ADORABLE card! And happy birthday to your little one!

Denimo said...

Great card Joanne. Can't wait until tonight's release!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

nice card!

Anonymous said...

Wow.....so amazing!!!

Gabriela said...

AN excellent selection on stamp sets. Your card is absolutely precious. I love what you've doen with it.

Millie said...

Craftmanship on this was gorgeous!!

Rebecca said...

How sweet!!! i love this little stamp set!!!!! This may have to go on my wish list...I call my kids my snuggle bunnies!

shari walker said...

I love this stamp set, its just too cute

shel9999 said...

This is beyond cute, Joanne! Love it!

Jennifer Scull said...

what adorable colors on these precious bunnies! :)

Gina Thornton said...

Love the colors! Great card!

Erika M. said...

Precious card!

Sporty Stamper said...

Such a sweet card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, what a GORGEOUS card!! Love it!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover