Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2009

Out of the Box Birthday

Its another Bellariffic Friday!!  This week, the assignment was easy and I got to play with one of my very favorite Bellas in my collection "Cuppacakeabella"  Her little dress is so fun to paper piece, and ahem, easy to trim out too!  

I decided I wanted to have a slim little panel for this layout, so I cut her out of the box, letting her teeeny little leg hang out over the edge.  Its easy to do, you just use your trimmer just to the edge where you want to be "out" of the box, and then hand trim around.

This patterned paper is from October Afternoon and is all fun shades of light pink, aqua and yellow. So springy and girly, don'tcha think?

After punching the scalloped border, I tugged them all forwards and upwards for a fun little touch.  

Be sure to head on over to Blogabella to see all the creations from my Bellariffic Sistahs (see my sidebar for all the links)  and to see all the submissions!  Don't forget, prizes are awarded both for participation as well as for commenting on Emily's post!

Happy Stamping, and have a wonderful weekend!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover