Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 17, 2009

Simply Sweet!

You know what I love about summertime?  Ice cream for dessert! Now really, you can have it any old time of the year, but don't you think its maybe the most refreshing on a nasty hot day?  Mmmm..  Alright, who's already heard the ice cream truck?  

This designer paper is K&Co Berry patterns package, I love all these bright colors, so cheery, so summery.  Um, if this was a skirt, I'd wear it! LOL!

I used the patterned paper as the inspiration for my ice cream dish - its like that vintage glassware you find....  

I stamped the image three times so that I could pop up the ice cream one time, then I added the fudge sauce and cherry up one more layer.  Lastly, I added a coat of Diamond Glaze to the sundae glass to give it lots of shine.

This sweet image is from MFT's "Here's the Scoop" stamp set! Hope you're ready for lots of fun with MFT this week, we've got the Who's That Girl Challenge hosted by Christina tomorrow, along with new items in the Bubble Bin where you'll find the latest specials - some of which are only while supplies last!  And of course, Michelle Boyer will be bringing you a new "Weekly Spotlight".  

Then, on Tuesday, the MFT Stamping Idol Top Four will be posting their challenges  for their chance at the coveted TOP TWO spots - yes, that's right, this week is a double elimination!  Have you been following along? Their creations are amazing - each week I continue to be blown away by their level of enthusiasm, dedication and creativity!   Then, late Tuesday night, we'll have a fun blog hop for you with our mid-month releases - I've got one teaser done, and hope to eek out another in the next few days!  

Of course Cindy and Frances will have a new sketch for you all on Thursday!  Be sure to join us on the MFT Member Company Forum on Splitcoast every day this week so you don't miss a thing!


2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is perfect for the weather we have been having. Hot and humid. We love Bruesters ice cream... Yum. I really like the dp you chose with your delicious dish. TFS

Diana said...

Gorgeous! The colors go perfectly with your image. I love simple and still awesome cards!!!!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover